Food for the Soul
A four-day intensive and experiential holiday programme that targets the English Language Paper 1and selected Paper 2 components: Free Writing, Situational Writing, Visual Text, Non-narrative Text and Summary.
Find it difficult to write about something you have never experienced, or even relate to it? This holiday, we're bringing the experience to you!
With a unique teaching approach and carefully-crafted materials, this holiday programme is espresso-ly handcrafted to equip you with the writing skills and exam techniques to conquer your English Paper 1 and 2 with confidence.
'O' Level, IB and IP
(Secondary 1 to 5)
- Learn to identify the format requirements for Personal Reflective, Descriptive, and Expository essays
- Pick up skills to address the different format requirements
- Write a personal reflective/descriptive essay based on a latte art workshop
- Write an expository essay
- Review formal and informal writing formats
- Apply the PACTF2 approach to analyse task fulfillments accurately
- Generate their own creative hook that can 'level up' their essay
Comprehension and Summary Writing
- Identify comprehension question types
- Use a step-by-step approach to answer these question types precisely
- Apply the "Pruning" approach to ace summary writing
Free Writing (Personal Reflective)
Free Writing (Descriptive)
Free Writing (Hybrid)
Comprehension Text A & B
Lesson duration and fees
2 hours/lesson, 4 days
Run 1: 5 Jun - 8 Jun, 9.30am - 11.30am (Eastgate)
Run 2: 19 Jun - 22 Jun, 9.30am - 11.30am (Eastgate)
Online (MS Teams) option available
*Physical attendance required for Day 1
Fees: $400 ($100/lesson)
Early Bird (till 14 May 2023) OR Existing Student: 10%
(STACK AND SAVE!) Multiple programmes discount: +5% for each additional full programme signed up
A la carte options available.
Call 9272 1027 to enquire for more details.